Education and TrainingNicole Jansen Van Rensburg is a passionate Clinical Psychologist based in Cape Town. She obtained her Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology (cum laude) from North-West University (NWU). She then completed her internship at Weskoppies Psychiatric Hospital in Pretoria. She did her Community Service at the Department of Correctional Services. She is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) – PS0141925.
Nicole Jansen Van Rensburg passionately works with her clients to increase awareness and insight into the dynamics of self and interactions with others. In doing so, fostering a greater sense of well-being as well as self-acceptance.
Nicole Jansen Van Rensburg works with people with a range of conditions, including:
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Gender identity and sexuality
- Substance use disorders
- Disorders of childhood and adolescence
- Psychotic spectrum disorders
- Relationship challenges
- A phase of life challenges
- Substance-related disorders
- Postpartum challenges and adjustment
- Psychometric assessments (determining strengths and weaknesses, and intellectual and adaptive functioning)